Friday, August 1, 2008

HAIRCUT - GET TO KNOW US PROMOTION FOR NEW CUSTOMERS

Promotion for New Customers - Limited Time

Women's Haircut - Only $30 - (Cut and Shampoo)
Men's Haircut - Only $20 - (Cut, Shampoo and Blow Dry)

Two of our Hair Stylists Lisa and Sabrina are proud to be able to offer this limited time Promotion for New Customers on Mondays Tuesdays, and Wednesdays ONLY

Appointments are strongly recommended

Please call 212-765-7584 and mention that the appointment is for the "New Customer Haircut Promotion"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good deal, my friend came with me for a haircut, and since he is a new customer, he got the promotion discount. The price for the haircut was discounted, but the service was top notch. Will be back. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend this salon and hair stylist Sabrina. Top notch service. Already booked an appointment for next month. Thanks Sabrina.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy with my haircut and with the service. Glad I found this place.

Joe