Friday, August 1, 2008

We are currently offering a LIMITED TIME Promotion on Japanese (LISCIO) Hair Straightening Treatment ($250 & up.)

In 1996, the Japanese company MILBON™ developed LISCIO solution designed to straighten hair. Unlike traditional relaxers containing harsh chemicals, Liscio solution is gentler to the hair. It has specially formulated ingredients that help to protect and to repair hair from heat damage.

LISCIO was first introduced to American consumers in 1998 by Shinbi and was welcomed by women who longed to have pin-straight hair. With added protein treatments and supporting products for the thermal reconditioning procedures, many happy and satisfied clients proclaim that their hair condition has actually improved after the Japanese hair straightening treatment.
Limited appointments are available. Please call early.

To ensure that your questions are answered and your appointment is recorded please ask for Lisa or Sabrina at
212-765-7584 and mention the "Straightening Promotion."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took advantage of the hair straightening promotion and I am so pleased that I did. Sabrina was my stylist, she is very patient and wonderful. I am loving my new look.

Anonymous said...

I am a professional dancer and I had a very bad experience with hair straightening a few years ago at another salon. I was refer to this salon by a friend, I called and spoke to Sabrina, then I went to the salon to speak with her some more. She was very patient and explain everything to me. I felt very comfortable with her. I made an appointment and I am very pleased with the professional service. I love my new look and I am one happy dancer. Thank you Sabrina.

Anonymous said...

I have tried Hair Relaxers, Brazilian Straightening, and even Japanese Straightening at other salons in the past and was not very happy and at times disappointed.

My co-worker recommend this salon to me. I got my hair straightened thru the current promotion. I am delighted with my straight hair. Lisa was so patient and courteous, I will definitely be back.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the hard work and the time you spent on my hair. I love my long straight hair. Thank you Lisa, who is better than you?

Anonymous said...

If it was not for your promotion, I would not have tried the Japanese hair straightening treatment. I am very pleased that I did. Will be back. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I recommend Lisa and Sabrina for the Japanese Hair Straightening treatment. They are very professional and my experiences with them has been very very positive. Their current promotion is a great deal.

All those who want straight hair should take advantage of this promotional offer.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy with my straight hair. You guys did a great job, thanks Lisa.

Anonymous said...

I just got done the japanese hair straightening treament!!! I was so pleased they are so patient and very helpful/friendly.. I love the way my hair looks
Thank You so much I will def. be back to New York next Dec again!
LOVE, YENIFER